Winner of the SPEC Distinguished Dissertation Award 2013
Monday, December 23, 2013 05:00
Anshul Gandhi from Carnegie Mellon University now at IBM T. J. Watson Research Center wins the 2013 SPEC Distinguished Dissertation Award.
- Anshul Gandhi was nominated by Professor Mor Harchol-Balter from Carnegie Mellon University with the topic "Dynamic Server Provisioning for Data Center Power Management"
Selection committee for 2013:
- Walter Binder, University of Lugano, Switzerland
- Edgar Gabriel, University Houston, USA
- Samuel Kounev, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
- John Murphy, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Marco Vieira, University of Coimbra, Portugal